GAMA days 2021 is the 1st Conference where users, modelers and developers of the GAMA modeling and simulation platform will have an opportunity to meet, present their work, expose their difficulties, propose enhancements and, more generally, exchange and collaborate on exciting topics related to GAMA!
Besides models themselves, which will constitute the main focus of the conference, we also seek original contributions on three transversal themes, from the point of view of users:
- GAMA and training: how to teach modeling and simulation using GAMA? How to teach using GAMA itself? What kind of pedagogical material should be available? How to share this material? Share training experiences?
- GAMA Missing features: what are the most important features missing in GAMA? Extensions that should be developed urgently? Capabilities overlooked for too many years? Integrations with other tools missing?
- Next generation GAMA: how should a platform like GAMA evolve in the next 10 years? Which roadmaps should we define? Which technological advances, necessary for users, should be embraced?
Co‐organized by MIAT (INRAE), IRIT (CNRS, INPT, Toulouse universities) and UMMISCO (IRD) laboratories, the event will be held from June 23 to 25, 2021. Due to the covid‐19 pandemics and in order to allow the participation of as many people as possible, the GAMA days will take place online and registration will be free.
GAMA Days 2021 seeks submissions of original contributions (models, demos, features, proposals…) in the form of abstracts written using the Gama Days 2021 document style. Please refer to this site for submitting: https://www.irit.fr/GamaDays2021/submissions/
At least one of the authors of each submission is required to register, attend, and present the abstract at the conference. All accepted abstracts will be published on the HAL open archive. We are currently in discussion with some selected journals to publish a selection of the best papers in a special issue (Details coming soon).
– Submission Deadline: 2nd of May 2021.
– Notification of Acceptance: 24th of May 2021.