MISS-ABMS 2021, 04-15 octobre 2021, Cirad, Montpellier (France)
By taking part in this course, you will gain a modeling culture and learn the different skills required for building agent-based models (ABMs) applied to sociological, ecological, or socio-ecological systems.
- MISS-ABMS is multi-cultural in terms of background and nationalities of the trainers and participants
- MISS-ABMS promotes a collaborative practice of modelling and simulation
- MISS-ABMS is multi-platform Cormas, Gama and NetLogo
- MISS-ABMS presents the different stages of an agent-based modelling process, with a focus on model design and implementation
- MISS-ABMS offers a significant time for group work to design and implement an ABM based on proposed descriptions of situations well suited for agent-based modeling
- Each year we enjoy having participants with very heterogeneous profiles in terms of age, nationality, scientific background and experience in modelling or coding. Beginners in Agent-Based Modelling who are planning to participate in a modelling project in the months following the training are welcomed.
Information and registration
- Attached flyer
- Summer school website: https://www.agropolis.org/miss-abms/
- if you intend to participate, please complete and send us a pre-registration form by 30 June 2021. The selection of participants and the confirmation of the session will be announced mid-July.